That you can’t log in to a website that requires a username and password, follow the steps described in this article if you find
Fix login issues on internet sites that want a password and username
- If you can log in to a web site manually, but can’t conserve or utilize conserved usernames and passwords, see Usernames and passwords aren’t saved.
Dining Table of articles
- 1 c kies that are enable the web site
- 2 Clear history for that web site
- 3 Clear all snacks while the cache
- 4 Check add-ons
- 5 Security application is c kies that are blocking
- 6 eliminate corrupt snacks file
Enable c kies for the internet site
Make sure that snacks are enabled for the site under consideration.
If any settings were changed by you, decide to try logging into the web site once again.
Clear history for that site
The c kies and temporary data currently saved on your pc could be resulting in the issue. Delete them, then test for your condition
escort sites Charleston SC
- Click the menu switch to start the menu panel. Click the button that is library your t lbar. (If you don’t view it there, click on the menu key then click Library .) Click History then click the Show All HistoryManage History club in the bottom to start the window that is library.
- At the very top right corner, type the name regarding the web site you want to forget in the Search History field, and press Enter Return .
- Into the resulting list, right-click hold down the Ctrl key you wish to forget, and select Forget About This Site while you click on the site .
- Near the Library window.
Clear all c kies as well as the cache
If deleting c kies for the website using the nagging problem would not fix the mistake, clear most of the snacks saved on your computer and clear the Firefox cache
- Click the menu switch to open the menu panel. Click the Library key on your t lbar. (If you don’t view it there, click the menu switch then click Library .)
- Click History and select Clear Recent backgroundвЂ¦ . Read More